Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A New Blogging Journey

The reason I started this blog is partly because I like to write, and partly because I like to have all my writings in one place so I can go back to them later. I do have another blog, but it is mainly for farm news and reviews. My faith and walk with HaShem is in everything I do, but I wanted to have a separate place to put my thoughts about my walk. Somewhere where I could write down my thoughts about my faith and not tie it into my farm work all the time. I will from time to time write about things HaShem is revealing to me while I'm working, but the work is not my primary focus. G-d is.

The majority of the posts here will probably be ramblings and musings, with something funny thrown in there just to mix it up a bit. The festivals are joyous times, why shouldn't we mix it up a bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment