Friday, January 20, 2012

I Believe: Miracles




HaShem has worked so many miracles in my life, and most of the happened here, in the barn. It would take volumes of books to write down all the wonders G-d has done for me, so I'll have to keep writing about them as I recall and have time to post them. As for now, Shabbat is coming quickly and I have a lot of preparation to do, but I will give you a taste of that which I will write about later. I encourage you to think about all the miracles HaShem has performed in your life, write them down, and keep them in a place where you can access them when you're going through a rough spot in life.

"HaShem gave, HaShem took; blessed be the name of HaShem" Job 1:21 - This has happened countless times. Although He sometimes takes away the ones closest to me, He has given them back to me after they've died. There is hope, one must only believe. And, sometimes, after giving them back, He'll take them away again, to teach another lesson. This too has happened to me. But even in this heartache, I must remember to give thanks where it is due, for teaching me valuable lessons, and for bringing me through the valley of the shadow of death. I promise I won't leave you wondering here for too long. We'll see what happens after Shabbat, I may be able to get the story up then.

G-d has also given me my life back. I've been in a few accidents, specifically 2 a week and a half apart, which should've killed me. Nearly 2 years ago. It took until after the trauma had gone for me to realize that I should be dead, and that only by the grace of G-d am I still alive. I will write about this soon too, as soon as I can.


This has been a very helpful verse in my life,
so I put it up on my barn wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment